Why is it that folks who find Planned Obsolescence via net searches mostly show up in the wee hours of the night?
And why are they searching for:
– what’s after postmodernism
– none of us is as dumb as all of us
– times roman
– helen ludo or genius or brilliant or smart “last samurai”
– rick moody, opinions
– advance reading
– on leave in academia
– intuitionist book summer reading
– greenblatt mla tenure book
– unspoken helen “sports night”
– verizon can you hear me now?
That last is my favorite. I get an average of a hit a day off those commercials. And always around 3 am.