Lessons I Wish I’d Learned Sooner
1. Just because you read The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn five years ago doesn’t mean you’ll remember its details during your orals.
2. When told in the early stages of a relationship the excruciating details of your blameless partner’s last miserable breakup, listen closely: you’re getting a snapshot of how it will all end.
3. Your metabolism really does change at 30.
4. A major writing project will always take at least twice as long as you think it will, no matter how you leniently you create the schedule.
5. Cheap sushi is cheap for a reason.